Report cards were handed out to students in their homerooms today. Please ask your child to see the reports. If you would like to contact one of your child’s teachers, you can find their email addresses on the school website.
Students that are struggling in their classes should work to improve their grades by:
- being organized in class (organized binder, notes, homework)
- participating in class (asking and answering questions, paying attention and taking useful notes)
- talking to their teachers if they have questions about concepts, assignments or projects
- going to Homework Club after school in the LST Room
- going to Math peer tutoring in the morning and after school
- talking to their ELL caseload manager (me, Mr. McLoughlin or Ms. Wilson) to get extra help